For club’s wishing to join the GTCCC
The Greater Toronto Council of Camera Clubs is an umbrella organization, with 23 member clubs, that stretches from Burlington to Oshawa, from the Beaches to Haliburton. These clubs range in size from 30 to 375 members. We operate on a calendar year, so the annual dues of $50 are payable by the end of December.
Your club will enjoy the many benefits to joining the GTCCC:
- You can participate in all events organized by the GTCCC as well as other clubs’ events, at the member reduced rate. All members of your club will become members of the GTCCC through your club’s membership.
- You can take advantage of a general liability insurance plan, as well as Directors and Officers insurance, at a favourable rate.
- Your club and it’s members are encouraged to participate in our annual inter-club ‘Open Competition’.
- The GTCCC organizes two major events each year: the Capturing Light and Shadows education day and the Awards Night and Print Gala, the culmination of the ‘Open Competition’.
- Through us, Henry’s and Vistek offer discount cards that are accepted at their stores across Canada.
- A wonderful rate of $4.00 for the quarterly PhotoEd magazine, which sells for $6.50 in the stores.
- We partner with the Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs (NFRCC), which is made up of clubs from northern New York and Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe area, for an annual fall Inter-Regional Competition.
- A reduced cost for Henry’s selling of the Scott Kelby online photo resources.
- We provide a list of speakers for your club meetings.
- We provide a list of GTCCC certified judges for your club competitions.
- We will be organizing a fall 2017 retreat.
- Your club will be added to our website search engine making it easier for new members to find you
The Current fee schedule for annual membership is as follows:
- Club membership 25-100 members $ 60
- Club membership 101-200 members $ 85
- Club membership 201-400 members $120
- Individual Membership $ 50
- No HST required. Fees collected in September covering September-August.
Please fill out the form below and a GTCCC representative will be in contact with you.
Meetings are held at the Toronto Camera Club
587 Mount Pleasant Road
Toronto, Ontario M4S 2M5