Animals Category Winners
•1st Place Gord Sawyer – Red Fox With Prey.• 2nd Place Lori Metcalfe – If Only She Could Speak.• 3rdPlace Barbara Marszalek – Poised To Jump
Architecture Category Winners
• 1st Place Sophie Pan – Faculty Of Information, University Of Toronto.• 2nd Place Mabel Au -Monroe`s Curve• 3rd Place Julie Brocca – The Convocation Hall
Botany Category Winners
• Theresa Moore – Lily of the Nile.• 2nd Place Anthony Schatzky – Plant With A Heart.• 3rd Josie Stauffer – Catching The Light
Birds Category Winners
• 1st Place YUN WANG – Flamingo Landing.• 2nd Place Gord Sawyer – Barred Owl Catching Prey• 3rd Place Cheng Chang – A Robery In The Air
Creative Vision Category Winners
• 1st Place Bharat Mistry – Fallen Angel.• 2nd PLace Luba Citrin – Harmony.• 3rd Place Grant Dale – Self Ironing Shirt
Geology Category Winners
• 1st Place Harjit Singh – Coastal Spain Formations.• 2nd Place Jeffery Wu – Cold Mountain.• 3rd Place YUN WANG – Fire On Ice
Wildlife Category Winners
• 1st Place John Stager – African Lions.• 2nd Place Sharad Tembe – Mating Damselflies.• 3rd Place Lucky Welegedera – Giraffe Herd
People in motion Category Winners
• 1st Place Cheng Chang – Out Of A Water Tunnel.• 2nd Dorothy Chan – Cowboy Wrestling With Calf.• 3rd Place Bharat Mistry – Kicking up a Dust Storm
Pictorial Category Winners
• 1st Place HUA NAN ZHANG – Early Morning.• 2nd Place VIVIENNE XU – Sun Rise.• 3rd Place Sophie Pan – Lady In Red
People Category Winners
• 1st Place YUN WANG – Going Home.• 2nd Place Jack Brittain – The Mad Hatter.• 3rd Place Edward Ho – Rolling Tears
Prints Category Winners
• 1st Place Bharat Mistry – Coloured Vessels.• 2nd Place Luba Citrin – Perpetuity.• 3rd Place Daniel Tang – The Wrangler.
'Macro' Theme Category Winners
• 1st Place Geoffrey Pierpoint – Seed Head Detail.• 2nd Place Theresa Moore – Sac Spider on Sunflower.• 3rd Place Viggo Damm – Wasp.
Photographer of the Year Runner Up
Moira Fenner from the Oshawa Camera Club
2017 Photographer of the year
Bharat Mistry from the Oshawa Camera Club
The GTCCC will be at ProFusion. Come see our booth
What you can expect to see at ProFusion 2015
Every year, ProFusion is all about bringing in incredible new technology and showcasing it to the Canadian public. If it’s new and exciting and you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you’ll get to see it launched at ProFusion. Over the years we’ve showcased many ‘first time in Canada’ product launches, including the most talked-about cameras, lighting, software and more. And it’s not just about seeing new gear, it’s experiencing it in an intimate, interactive environment, unlike any other tradeshow.
We look forward to seeing you at ProFusion 2015, and thank you for being part of a stong Canadian imaging industry.
- Free tickets online
- or $10.00 at the door
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Hall B (Front St. Entrance)
- Wednesday, November 11: 12PM – 8PM
- Thursday, November 12: 10AM – 5PM
More details at the ProFusion Website www.profusionexpo.com
Every year the GTCCC mounts an awesome all day educational event called “Capturing Light and Shadows”. This year it will be held in Markham Ontario at the Hilton Suites and Conference Centre located at the corner of Warden Avenue and Highway 7.
This event is open to the public and our GTCCC members. The tutorials are geared toward the Novice and all the way to the advanced photographer. The schedule is packed with one set of 4 tutorials that you can chose from that run in the morning and one tutorial in the afternoon.
There will be two Keynote Speakers who are well known in the industry that will highlight varied topics that are trending in today’s world of photography. One will kick of the day and the other Keynote will happen just after the lunch break.
The afternoon activities will consist of two tutorial studio attendee shoots that you can sign up for that usually are so popular that they sell out well before the start of the day’s program event along with the one tutorial for the non-shooters to attend.
The day ends with give aways from our sponsors and tote bags with program booklets for all those who attend this high quality reasonably priced event.
This day is very well priced so that all can attend and even includes three coffee breaks.
More details and ticket pricing coming soon